Woodbine offers custom presentations and workshops, in a wide variety of topics, for schools, agencies, businesses, organizations, and neighborhood associations. Our staff and assosiates can provide you with an hour or longer presentation on a topic of interest or create half-day to multi-day workshops on our site or yours. We can also arrange specialized field trips for school groups as well as adults.
Custom topics include:
- Patterns and Design in Nature
- Planet Water
- Zero Waste
- Local Foodsheds
- Bioregional History
- Land Struggles
- Watershed Preservation
- Being and Becoming Native to this Place
- Natural Building
- Group Decision Making Processes
- Indigenous Perspectives on Environmental Education
- Evaluating and Using Indigenous Material in the Classroom
- Healing Historical Grief
- Social Justice and Sustainability
- Truth and Reconciliation
- Indigenous Languages and Biodiversity
- Neighborhood Preparedness
- Community Economics
- Bio-remediation and Eco-restoration
- and many more.
For more information please contact us or call 303.380.7984. We look forward to working with you.
Join us on Facebook
This intensive 6-day workshop is designed to train participants to use Theatre of the Oppressed (T.O.) tools with adults and youth. The training...
Abundance. Regeneration. Oases. Paradise.
For the past 3 years, Woodbine Ecology has hosted an Edible Forest Garden workshop with the renowned Eric...