Woodbine offers custom presentations and workshops, in a wide variety of topics, for schools, agencies, businesses, organizations, and neighborhood associations. Our staff and assosiates can provide you with an hour or longer presentation on a topic of interest or create half-day to multi-day workshops on our site or yours. We can also arrange specialized field trips for school groups as well as adults.
Custom topics include:
- Patterns and Design in Nature
- Planet Water
- Zero Waste
- Local Foodsheds
- Bioregional History
- Land Struggles
- Watershed Preservation
- Being and Becoming Native to this Place
- Natural Building
- Group Decision Making Processes
- Indigenous Perspectives on Environmental Education
- Evaluating and Using Indigenous Material in the Classroom
- Healing Historical Grief
- Social Justice and Sustainability
- Truth and Reconciliation
- Indigenous Languages and Biodiversity
- Neighborhood Preparedness
- Community Economics
- Bio-remediation and Eco-restoration
- and many more.
For more information please contact us or call 303.380.7984. We look forward to working with you.
Join us on Facebook
This intensive 6-day workshop is designed to train participants to use Theatre of the Oppressed (T.O.) tools with adults and youth. The training...
Study integrated social and ecological design with some of the foremost instructors and practitioners in social and ecological design and...
To save the planet we may need to turn it
into an edible and...
As we move from dependency to resilience and community in(ter)dependence, Woodbine Ecology Center has released...