Why should you get involved with Woodbine?
- you care about the Earth, and you want to leave a cleaner environment for your kids.
- the deer will appreciate it.
- you can get out of the city for the day.
- you have some skills and talents that you can share with others.
- you will be part of a community that shares your values about ecology, respect, and setting an example.
- the Douglas fir need you.
- you and your partner can paint for a while and then go for a walk hand-in-hand through the blossoming Columbines.
- trail clearing is therapeutic.
- Woodbine Ecology Center can be your home away from home.
- the Steller’s Jays would like to sing to you.
- Woodbine needs your talents, your muscles, your ideas, and your wisdom.
- you know how to work a video camera, and an editing program, better than your parents, or any of your friends.
- you know how to sling mulch and swing a hammer, and pull a rake with the best of ‘em.
- some kids have never been to the mountains, and you can bring them, or give them a tour, or explain to them how Jarre Creek runs through the land to Plum Creek, to the Platte, to the Missouri, to the Mississippi, to the Gulf of Mexico.
- without you, the Woodbine community will be incomplete.